Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Keep Your Cat Healthy with Lots of Exercise




For cats,  playing is exercise.   
Playing with cats can provide hours of entertainment for both you and your cat.  Fortunately, their toys are usually pretty inexpensive.  
My favorite cat toy and my cats favorite toy has always been a tissue tied to a string.  When I have lots of energy,  I run around the house with the tissue on a string and laugh as the cats chase it and me around the house.  When I'm feeling lazier I sit on the couch and wiggle the string so the cats can hunt for it.  When I'm feeling really lazy I tie the string to the dog and I rest on the couch while the cats chase the dogs with their little tissue.
One of the best parts of this game is the pride the cats show when they catch their tissue prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment