Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Decision on Lawrence the Cat.



Lawrence the cat has now been spayed and is healthy and beautiful.  The problem is that she has been in my home long enough that the family has accepted her as one of our own and she has claimed us as her family.   

Now I am faced with the dilemma of keeping her or not. 

If I keep her,  I no longer have that extra space for foster cats who need a temporary home and I may be leaving out someone who really needs my help.

If I send her on to a new home,  I am breaking her trust and separating her from the family that she has claimed.  She has been separated from two homes that I know of already.  It would hurt her and the rest of our family to do that again.

For now,  Lawrence will stay here with us.  She will only be moving if the right family comes along who will love her as much as we do and if she chooses to go with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment